Preventa Metal Adjustable Pedestals
Adjustable Steel Pedestals are simple to install and will provide the ideal support for the Raaft Fire-rated Terrace System, BRoof(t4) Fire Rated . These height-adjustable steel pedestals are designed for supporting Raaft Aluminium Joists in the external terrace support structure system. Engineered to support pavers and decking, reducing material, construction, and lifestyle costs.
These metal pedestals are made from zinc-coated steel and are available in a range of 16 adjustable heights. The flat base diameter ensures an even load distribution. Each pedestal's height is easily adjustable to suit the substrate conditions. An integral locking ring provides ultimate stability. The steel pedestals are non-combustible and corrosion-resistant.
The measurements below include the total height of the pedestal and connector clip.
Select a finish
Add to enquiry
Technical SupportDownload Datasheet Download Technical Drawings (PDF) Download Technical Drawings (DWG)
- Use with the entire Raaft Fire-Rated Terrace System for the ultimate non-combustible fully modular terrace
- Use with porcelain paving or fire rated decking
- Excellent load-bearing capability
- Non-combustible steel
- Made from fire and corrosion-resistant zinc-coated steel
- Easy to install
- Flat base diameter ensure an even load distribution
- Available in a range of 11 progressive height increments
- Easily removed and reused