Book your Creating a Safe, Class A Terrace CPD
- Recent fire safety regulation changes following the Grenfell tragedy – from the Hackitt report to Building Control Document B.
- Fire safety classifications of materials to enable your team to confidently specify in accordance with current legislation.
- Gain product knowledge: Raaft's Class A Fire-Rated modular Terrace System
- How to apply fire regulations to your projects.
- Inspiration for your next project – discuss how amazing spaces have been achieved in a range of case studies.
- Location: Held at the London Design Studio or on Microsoft Teams.
- Timing: Presentations are approximately 45 minutes – we usually hold these around lunchtime.
- Attendees: Our seminars require a minimum of 5 attendees.
- CPD points: Certificates with one CPD point will be sent directly to attendees by email to the list of participants you provide on completion of the session.
- Food: Food is provided at our showroom – or where applicable, we will reimburse your lunch costs at £5 per head for attendees (presenters will not need lunch).