Book your Creating a Safe, Class A Terrace CPD
- Recent fire safety regulation changes following the Grenfell tragedy – from the Hackitt report to Building Control Document B
- Fire safety classifications of materials to enable your team to confidently specify in accordance with current legislation
- Gain product knowledge: Preventa – Raaft's Class A Fire-Rated modular terrace system
- How to apply fire regulations to your projects
- Inspiration for your next project – discuss how amazing spaces have been achieved in a range of case studies
Why book this Kinley CPD?
- Presented by a Raaft technical expert who has first-hand experience of industry best practice and can give your team insight into the latest and soon-to-be-launched products.
- Gain specific knowledge about terrace products from a leader in the landscaping industry.
- Get all the latest Raaft product literature for you to take away and be inspired.
- One key contact to make booking and managing your seminar easy.
- Seminars count towards continual professional development.
- Location: Held at the London Design Studio, Clerkenwell or on Microsoft Teams.
- Timing: Presentations are approximately 50 minutes – we usually hold these in a lunchtime.
- CPD points: Certificates with one CPD point will be sent directly to attendees by email to the list of participants you provide on completion of the session.
- Lunch: Lunch is provided at our showroom – or where applicable, we will reimburse your lunch costs at £5 per head for attendees (presenters will not need lunch). Please send a receipt and company bank details after the CPD session to arrange payment.